United Arab Emirates
CMA Dubai was formed on the 1st of January 2006. Our heartfelt desire is to be vessels to share the love of God and to build meaningful relationships with motorcyclists & motorcycle clubs. We actively promote safe riding practice and the development of rides & events for the enjoyment and benefit of the entire motorcycling community.
As very little is known about the UAE we thought it would be a good idea to share some information about the country and the biking scene here.
The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven autonomous emirates Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujeirah, Ras Al Khamaih, Sharjah & Umm Al Quwain.
It is situated between Oman and Saudi Arabia and covers an area of some 82 880 square kilometres. Four-fifths of the country is desert, yet it is a country of contrasting landscapes with amazing dunes, rocky mountains and plains.
The population of around 4.5 million is made up of 20% Emiratis, 23% other Arab nationalities, 50% Asian and 8% mainly western expatriates.
Muslims make up the largest single religious group followed by Hindus, Christian, and other. The government generously allows Christians the freedom to worship but proselytizing is prohibited.
Motorcycling is a very popular pastime & despite the relatively small size of the country motorcycling enthusiasts are able to enjoy a variety of riding options. For off-roaders there are endless tracts of desert to ride. For sports bike enthusiasts the modern road system offers fast country roads, twisty mountain passes, and beautiful coastal rides.
The winter months usher in the start of the racing season which includes events like the UAE Desert Challenge, Motocross, Super Stock track racing & Super Moto.
Due to extreme humidity and summer temperatures of around 45c / 113f plus the official riding season is during the winter months of November to March.
Most riding is informal but there are several motorcycle clubs in the UAE.
We hope that you’ve found this information interesting & would like to meet & ride with you. For full details of our rides click on Events. If you would like more information about CMA then write to us. Click on Contact on the main menu & send us an email.
CMA International Vision:
Reaching the Motorcycling World through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
CMA International Mission:
To raise up and equip a team of Christian motorcyclists worldwide that will be highly visible and credible as they reach out on the highways and byways in compassion without compromise.
We will accomplish our vision by:
- Evangelistic outreach primarily to the motorcycle community.
- Uniting the ministry of CMA under one patch.
- Working in unity to help develop CMA in new and existing countries to reach their full potential.
- Resolving any issues in a loving Biblical manner.
- Training and equipping our leaders and members to understand and apply Biblical truths in their lives and in their travels.
- Holding annual International Leadership meetings.
- Each leader has the discretion to bring additional team members.
- Decisions will be made by the top leadership of each country and will be by consensus. When a decision is made, we will agree to support the decision in and out of the conference.
- When possible, hold the International Leadership meetings in conjunction with a team-building mission project.
- Sending quarterly communications to the CMA International Coordinator for publishing on the CMA International Website, which will have links to each CMA International Country.
The Christian Motorcyclists Association is interdenominational and evangelistic in nature. We believe in:
- The Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth and deity of Christ, His explicit atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension.
- Salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables a believer to live holy.
- The second coming of Jesus Christ.
- As members of CMA International we will not do anything that will hurt or compromise the ministry of CMA in other countries.
- We agree to commit to and pray (on a regular basis) for God to change and strengthen us in our resolve to live up to the following scripture:
I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornications, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control,. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. (Galatians 5:16-26)